PRACTICE DEDICATED TO INCOME TAXES
My CPA practice is dedicated exclusively to income taxes. My office is located in the Woodlin Center in The Highlands, at 1198 Forest Hills, which is also Hwy 279 (road to Wal-Mart and Macadoodles in Jane, MO). I keep regular office hours during tax season (Feb 1 - Apr 15), and I am available year round by appointment.
From Feb 1 - Apr 15, our process is as follows. You call for an appointment to drop off your tax information. If you are a new client, we ask you to complete an information form. We briefly go through your tax documents to make an initial assessment as to whether or not we have everything we need. This appointment usually lasts about 15 minutes. Client tax files are worked on a first-in-first-out basis, and your return is generally completed in 6-10 days.
TAX SERVICES INCLUDE:
INCOME TAX PREPARATION & PLANNING:
• Sub-S Corporation
INCOME TAX CONSULTING:
• Evaluate individual or business tax issues to minimize taxes
• Retirement planning, IRA to Roth conversions, etc.
• Evaluate your business to determine most beneficial tax entity type
IRS AND STATE TAX PROBLEM RESOLUTION:
• File prior years federal and state income tax returns
• Resolve collection issues for back taxes: liens, levies and garnishments
• Audit representation
• Respond to IRS or state correspondence on your behalf